2.03.2012

SOON and RIGHT NOW


Soon I will not be getting any sleep.
Right now I am enjoying my one wake up to pee nights.

Soon I will FINALLY see your face in person.
Right now I am enjoying imagining what features you will have of mine, your dad’s, and your sister’s.

Soon I will be home lovin' on my little baby .
Right now I am enjoying the last few weeks of not sharing my almost 6 year old baby.

Soon we will announce to all our friends and family if you are a boy or girl.
Right now it is fun to hear everyone’s predictions.

Soon my belly will be flat .(HA!!HA!!!)
Right now I am enjoying the movement and knowing that you are growing and getting bigger with every day.

Soon your big sister will be reassured by seeing you that you are here safe and sound.
Right now she worries that you are okay.

Soon your big sister will love on you ALL THE TIME!!!!
Right now she gives you kisses through my belly, reads stories to you, and tells you she loves you!

Soon I will be starting over .
Right now we are preparing the best that we can.

Soon your daddy will have one more baby to love.
Right now he has to listen to my grunts or groans as I move around our house.

Soon we will be a family of 4.
Right now we are anticipating being a family of 4.

There are so many emotions running through me at this time. I am SO excited and nervous at the same time. I can’t wait to see a healthy baby in my arms! I can’t wait for Peyton to experience this all and being a big sister. I can’t wait to move into the next phase of our lives. BUT I need this baby to grow stronger a few more weeks. Believe me, I know that this baby is going to be big. BUT when he/she finally decides to join us, I want to be able to bring him/her home!!!!!!  Here is to waiting and waddling the next few weeks (CHEERS!!!!)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sniff sniff. I'm seriously bawling. This is beautiful! Can you email me a current picture of you? I am so bummed I don't get to see you in person right now!

Dana said...

So happy for you and your sweet family, Lydia! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. I can't wait to get my hands on him/her!! :)