I just LOVE this time of year. I LOVE counting down the days until Christmas. I love baking and cooking and EATING all the yummy goodies! I love decorating and wrapping presents. I love thinking about how my daughter will react to her gifts. I love the time of family. I LOVE the possibility of SNOW!! I love it all! I am so excited!
I visited my midwife last week. I FINALLY got to meet with my midwife the one who will deliver this baby, hopefully. She delivered Peyton, and she is a mom of one of my friends growing up. Anyway, I talked to her about my concerns with running and other things. I actually started running again shortly after the last post. I just slowed down, and I am running on the treadmill with no incline. It is making a huge difference. It makes me a happy camper.
I am finding many similarities and differences with my pregnancies. I am bigger sooner. I am bigger!!! I am probably bigger because I can't get enough candy this time around. I was pretty good with Peyton. Although, I have to say that I LOVED ice cream with her. I LOVE candy (esp. Reese peanut butter cups) with this one. So, I have to contribute my excess weight gain to that and TRY to cut back to only 7 pieces a day!! ha!!! Ok only 4...:-) No, I bought candy for Christmas....do you think it lasted a week???? No, but I refuse to buy more until Christmas week because I KNOW where it will end up! We shall see if I can resist!
12.06.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Just go for it DiNardo! Do what the Dr. told me to do and PORK UP!!! :) It was the greatest time of my life!
Haha! I too LOVE this time of year! All of it. It is just a magical time. I told Dana I wish we could have Christmas all year, but then we would take it for granted I guess.
I'm SO glad to hear you're a happy camper and that all is going great.
Can I also tell you how it makes my entire day to wake up and see a post from you? I love when you write! You've been doing so good lately!
I LOVE you, Beth!!!
Post a Comment