10.30.2011

Overdue...

NO, not me!!!! But my posting is!!!!

Things have been going well. We have been moving right along with everyday life. I recently had the chance to meet with a friend that I haven't seen FOREVER!!! Loved every minute of it!!! I also got the chance to meet with another dear friend and her kiddos just to catch up and it was SO wonderful. I can't wait until I get to meet up with them again!!! I am truly blessed with wonderful friends.
We had a wonderful and weird weekend. We got to see beautiful pictures of our HEALTHY baby!!! :-) This is one happy family! We looked away when the tech was checking all the parts. Looking forward toward the surprise in March!
We also had our first snow of the season. I can't say that I EVER remember a Halloween when we had snow. However, I hope that we have more snow and that this is not our only snow!  So we played in the snow and then carved pumpkins.




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I laughed out loud at your title and first sentence. Ha! That picture of your new little bundle is amazing. PERFECTION!!! I am guessing that the mention of the friend you hadn't seen in awhile just might be me. If so, it was AWESOME to see you too!!! I miss being able to do that more often and easily. Love ya woman!