9.22.2011

Just an update...

I just liked my last post SO much. It is hard to add anything to it. Things are going well. Our girl seems to enjoy school. It is so nice to be in the same place. I believe we both go through some withdrawal though. After spending everyday with someone for 2 months it is hard to go to just seeing each other in the morning and evening. I am not complaining, just saying.
I am feeling great. I go back to the midwife next week for a check up. So we shall see. My belly is growing. It is sticking out earlier this time than with my girl. People say that happens. :-) Just happy I get to experience it. I have been telling more people. I am sure it is just a matter of time before people start to notice. :-) Getting adjusted to new sleeping positions and will long to sleep on my stomach. And most important...waiting to feel my baby move inside me. I will let you know when that happens.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Sweet Lydia! I'm glad all is well. I can't wait to see that belly! Pictures, pictures! :)

Elizabeth said...

I have tears! I am SO emotional about this pregnancy Lydia and SO thrilled for you!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU IN PERSON!!!! I just have to see this belly with my own eyes. Pictures will never do it enough justice for me! love you and thanks for the update!