8.16.2011
Reflecting...
Our last week of summer vacation. It is back to work next week. I have to say that I am happy with our summer. I spent so much time with our girl. It was great. I LOVED that I didn't have to say, "Hurry up! We are going to be late!" Sigh!!! I will miss that the most. I ran in the AM with the early birds. As the summer went on it became darker and darker as we started to run. Another sign that the summer was coming to an end. Boy, have we eaten fruits and veggies. It has been great, and I will miss it. However, the fall offers apples, pumpkins, and more comfort foods. I had great days with friends. We played and talked and just enjoyed our time together with no concept of time. We did some fun projects. Which led to a lot of clean up on my part. I even got some painting done here at the house. I had a helper with this as well. This also led to more clean up. Reading....AHHHH....yeah, I am pretty sure I read 15 to 20 books this summer alone and I can say that I didn't watch a single TV show(except whatever cartoon just happened to be on). Comfortable clothes have been so nice. I just love wearing t-shirts and shorts everyday. I will miss you, summer! I will be glad when you come again. I am looking forward to soccer, going to the pumpkin patch, football games, cooler days, and watching my girl in school everyday and learning something new!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a great post Lydia! I can just picture it all! I can't wait too hear about what the fall has in store for you all. Miss you.
Post a Comment