6.03.2011

Moments of growing up...

So my little bug had her tour of the school today. Boo hoo!!! It is so sad to watch these life moments happen. We had our tour and then we went to lunch to eat. She has to take her tray like a big girl. She has to carry it to the table. She did ask me to open her milk. :-) She looked SO big sitting there beside me. I wanted to cry.
Later on...
We just came from the movies (Kung Fu Panda 2) with a friend and her kids. Our girls want to sit next to each other on the end. Hey, that works for me. They will continue to do more of this as they get older. No, that didn't bother me. My heart had to smile when my little bug came to sit on my lap during the sad part of the movie. I had to savor the moments. How long will this last? When will be the last time that she will climb on my lap to save her from sadness? {SNIFF} I can only hope it will be later rather than sooner.

What a day!

No comments: