2.23.2011

NOT MUCH...

going on!
Just everyday life...
counting down the days until my baby turns FIVE!!!! I can't believe that time has passed so quickly. I am really having a hard time with this birthday. It means...school! Although, it also means saving an hour off of my total commute in a day. It also means growing up. One day closer to the days when I am not "the best."
Things I love about her: EVERYTHING!!!
The 20 or so kisses she puts all over my face just because!
The way she holds my hand just walking places.
The way that ONLY MOMMY can snuggle right with her at night.
The way she pelts out a song (usually Taylor Swift) it can either be all the right words or completely wrong but to the tune anyway.
Her strong will. I can do it. I don't need help.
But she will turn around the next minute and want me to do it.
How she is SO FULL of life.
How she rides around the house on her scooter.
How she says, "Mommy! I love you." randomly
How the only thing to wear is a dress or skirt. The more colors, flowers, and sparkles, the better!!
That princesses are her world and EVERYTHING is happily ever after.
Oh how I wish I could freeze this time in life. I look forward to who she will become in life. I look forward to seeing these things, but I just want to freeze it for a day or week or year or...

1 comment:

Dana said...

You'll always be the best in her eyes. You are an amazing mom, and she is lucky to have you!!! :)